- All quotations supplied by GenXalt Pty Ltd are valid for 1 month, unless stated otherwise. If the quotation is not accepted either verbally or via email by this time, a new quotation must be obtained.
- Only those services identified in the quotation will be provided by GenXalt Pty Ltd. Any amendments to the agreed services must be agreed to in writing and may incur additional charges.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter payment terms on an individual quotation basis. Please refer to the quotation for individual payment terms.
- All new website developments require payment of 25% of the quoted work prior to commencement. This information is listed in individual payment terms on the quotation.
- Unless otherwise stated on the quotation, a client will be invoiced for payment on completion of the work.
- Should GenXalt Pty Ltd be unable to complete the quoted work within 30 days of the client accepting the quotation, due to the client’s inability to supply necessary documentation, then GenXalt Pty Ltd reserves the right to invoice the client for any work completed to date. The client agrees to pay this amount within 7 days of the invoice date.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd requires the client to pay all invoices within 7 days. Payment must be made in full.
Payments can be made by direct bank deposit or cash.
- Should the client wish to cancel their acceptance of the quotation, GenXalt Pty Ltd will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be twenty five percent (25%) of the signed quotation.
- The client must advise GenXalt Pty Ltd by telephone and in writing of the request not to proceed with further work.
- Clients are required to ensure content of their web site meets all current Australian legislation regarding publications. The client shall further indemnify GenXalt Pty Ltd in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by GenXalt Pty Ltd at the client’s request.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client if GenXalt Pty Ltd deems it inappropriate or offensive.
- The client is solely responsible for the content of their web page/undertakings. GenXalt Pty Ltd is not responsible for proofreading any content provided by the client, unless specifically agreed.
Supply of Information:
- All quotations assume the client will provide GenXalt Pty Ltd with all information, preferably in digital copy, to enable GenXalt Pty Ltd to complete the quoted work.
- Good quality brochures/flyers/A4 posters are also acceptable.
- Image Files are acceptable in the following formats: .gif, .jpg, .tif, .png, .psd. Others please inquire.
- Multimedia files are acceptable in the following formats: .wav, .mp3, .mpeg, .wma. Others please inquire.
Permissions, Copyrights and Intellectual Property:
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material supplied by the client.
- Supply of abovementioned material by the client shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to GenXalt Pty Ltd that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained.
- No responsibility will be accepted by GenXalt Pty Ltd for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or authority had not been obtained.
- All original graphics designed and supplied by GenXalt Pty Ltd, remain the property of GenXalt Pty Ltd until the client’s account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, exhibit, transmit, perform, create derivative works, and distribute any item from the quoted work unless specifically agreed otherwise. Further, GenXalt Pty Ltd shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques acquired for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and other items incorporating such information unless specifically agreed otherwise.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd observes Privacy Laws and Guidelines relating to personal data.
Errors & Liabilities:
- GenXalt Pty Ltd will use all due care to ensure sites are free of errors.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd will correct any errors made by their staff in the course of working on a client’s site.
- The client acknowledges that web sites cannot be guaranteed to be 100% error free in construction and/or 100% secure, and acknowledges that the existence of errors falling short of a complete failure of consideration in the site shall not constitute a reason to terminate any agreement.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site.
- GenXalt Pty Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party which cause errors in the site. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
- If GenXalt Pty Ltd is required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, the client will be charged the current hourly rate.
GenXalt Pty Ltd
ABN: 17 152 558 854
7 Weyba Court
Petrie, Qld, 4502
0424 133 213